Tero Elite Bib Shorts
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Please note that product returns are not able to be accepted in person at our office address.
How do I return an item?
We want you to be completely satisfied with the product you have ordered. If for any reason you are not completely happy, please feel free to get in touch with us here or you can return the product to us within 28 days.
Please DO NOT contact us via Facebook or any other social media websites about your order.
The best way is via email or through this website.
The returned item(s) must be in its original packaging.
If you are returning due to it being unsuitable or not fitting correctly, you will be liable for the postage costs to return it to us.
If your order is damaged/ defective, please contact our customer service, and we will resolve this as soon as possible.
- Ensure your product is unworn and all the tags are still attached.
- Fill in the returns slip - this helps us process your return fast. (If you have lost your slip, please get in touch with us)
- Insert the item you wish to return/ exchange and the returns slip into a relevant postal packet. (the postage sticker should be attached to the returns form)
- Take the parcel to your local post office and ask for a printed receipt. Please store the receipt safely with you until your request has been processed as we may ask you for the proof of shipment.
- All returns are subject to testing upon receipt - we reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product shows signs of use
- Please ensure that if you are returning your purchase, the reason for return field above is filled in and send it back to us along with the product
- For any further details on return policies, please contact us here.
Tero Sports Ltd, 55a Moor Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 9TP
- Returned items must be in their original packaging with all labels still intact
- The garment must be unworn.
- Returns must be received within 28 days of the order being made for a refund or exchange.
- For USA, EU and Rest of the World orders, you are liable for the cost of your return unless the product is damaged, defective or you have received the wrong item.
- Shipping and tax/duties charges are not refundable unless the product is damaged, defective or you have received the wrong item.
- If you wish to exchange an item we will deliver the new item to your existing delivery address.
- You must complete the return slip, please fill in your reason for returning.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an poor condition, we may not be able to accept it for return and refund.
Distance Selling Regulations In addition to our returns policy, our UK customers are also protected under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you don’t like the product upon receipt, you can pack it up again (within seven working days), send it back and you will be legally entitled to a full refund. You don’t even have to have a reason.There are a small number of categories of product that fall outside this no-quibble returns guarantee, for example, bespoke products made to your specification, perishable goods (such as fresh fruit and flowers), newspapers, audio/ video recordings and goods that by their nature can’t be returned. However, as a rule, these products will not be featured on Tribesports.You can read all about the regulations on the Office of Fair Trading website, here: http://www.oft.gov.uk/advice_and_resources/resource_base/legal/distance-selling-regulations/
We are proud to offer an Elite range of products made with the latest in Italian performance fabrics, constructed to fine Italian standards. Elite Peloton cycle clothing is what we aspire to and why shouldn't we feel like a pro rider on our Sunday 50 mile poodle with extended cafe stop!
Lycra COOLMAX® surrounds your legs providing comfortable compression as it stretches in every direction. Any moisture will be wicked away from your skin and spread across the fabric to enhance evaporative drying rate, keeping you cool and dry.
Lightweight 42mm width elasticated leg cuffs dotted with silicone grips on skin side ensure zero ride up and much better comfort.
The soft touch, polyester air mesh woven bib sits comfortably over the shoulders without pulling down on them. They have enough stretch to ensure your top half can move freely but the shorts stay where they're supposed to.
The Pad - 85 Kg/m3 density with a total of 11mm thickness, multi layered cushion foam with a Gel insert to absorb road vibration. It has a seamless, antibacterial fabric surface with soft touch finish that wicks moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, cool and your tushy in prime condition. No matter how long the ride!
82% Nylon, 18% Spandex Lycra shorts - 82% polyester, 18% spandex mesh bibs.